Something dark is watching over me ?

09.11.2017 08:25
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

As in the title i wonder if its possible that something is watching over me, why its dark? il explain in a minute. It all started when i was a kid, it was like something protecting me from fatal accidents for example, while i fall of the tree hanging up side down i should land on my head or back, insted i did backflip and landed on my legs i was around 8 that time, me and my friends just stood there speechless for a minute thinking how am i did this, or while clombing on masive rock wall i got stack about 5 m from the top i couldnt rich higher to grab something, neither get down, last thing i remember is my friend screeming and running up the hill next thing im standing in front of him up the top of rock wall and trying to answer his question how did i get up there, there was few more situations like that, i know when people are under danger theres some chemicals produced to make us deal with the problem like adrenaline etc. Best Animated Videos is the art of using Motion Graphics / Animation to depict or communicate a message to highlight examples and suggestions. so it can be explained.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!