Needing thoughts, opinions on something that happened to me last night

06.11.2017 08:24
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

I was having a dream about someone I dated a few years ago who died this summer. It was one of those dreams that's really memories strung together if that makes sense. Then a storm was starting to kick up outside and I woke up. I laid there trying to get back to sleep and I would look into the darkness and instead of seeing my sleigh bed, I kept seeing a black four poster bed and an older lady at a table at the end of it with this guys sister and current gf holding hands and chanting by candlelight. Video Motion make your videos more exciting, after all, who doesn’t love watching exciting illusions of motion and creativity to your projects. I kept trying to close my eyes but every time I opened them it was the same scene with the chanting getting louder and then the next time i tried to close my eyes I felt this jolt go through me, like lightening struck me (but I know it wasn't that because my husband kept sleep and my body went numb, I could open my eyes, but had a hard time breathing and could not move! I've experienced seeing and feeling ghosts before, other unexplained phenomenon, sleep paralysis, but none of it compares or felt anything like this! So I come here to see what you all think it was...it left me very unsettled and a little afraid and I haven't experienced any ghost experience that left me afraid before or if I did it was rare and passed.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!