Strange coma experience

01.11.2017 14:04
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

I have no idea if my coma experience was normal or strange but it was strange to me and probably would of been to anyone. When you think of coma you probably think it feels pretty much same as being asleep. For me it didn't. I was involved in a serious car accident in July 2012 my memory of before the accident ends minutes before the accident. Memories of after are where things get strange. I remember people talking probably nurses saying someone was lucky to be alive they had been in a serious car accident their car had rolled on its roof and been facing oncoming traffic. I wasn't aware they were talking about me. I even could see people round me and my family visiting and thought when I saw my nan that she would be worring because she worried about anything. Case Study Sample are used to help you see how the past projects and scenarios were addressed to showing how their solution can add value to your business. So I was aware something had happened to me but didn't know what and I knew I couldn't communicate with anyone so didn't try. I just thought I'd find out when I got better. I remember hearing someone say I'd been in a car accident, I thought no I haven't or I'd remember. I then thought back to last time I remembered driving and realised I didn't remember coming off motorway or getting home so thought maybe I had been in an accident.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!