What console do you like playing Pokémon games on?

16.11.2017 12:55
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

If you're someone who's been buying and collecting Nintendo consoles and Pokémon games for many years, and you find yourself wanting to pick up an old Pokémon game to replay, you may find that you have a lot of choices. GameBoy and GameBoy Advanced games are playable on GBA, GameCube, DS Lite, and even.DS games are playable on the entire DS family, all the way up to the new 3DS. So basically, when you pick up a Pokémon game, what console do you like playing them on? Do you like playing on the newest cutting edge technology, or do you like using the original consoles and systems you grew up on for a classic experience? Or, maybe you don't like either, and you like playing on. Intro Videos can be a solid and sophisticated way to attract and connect with your target audience. For me it sort of varies. I usually just like whatever screen is biggest, so I usually play DS games on my DSi XL, and my GBA games on my GameCube, unless I'm on the go. I even love DS XL's so much I bought a New 3DS XL just to play Sun & Moon in high quality.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!