New official Pokémon game has been released

18.11.2017 09:04
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

Players around the world are starting to share their best scores and screenshots playing a new Pokémon game. I'm talking about a mobile game centered entirely around what is widely considered the weakest, most useless creature: Magikarp. Like Pokémon GO and Pokémon Duel before it, Magikarp Jump is a 100% official Pokémon game, it has nothing to do with Nintendo. Nintendo does not directly own the brand, which is why Pokémon is a little looser with mobile games and licensing in general. With an Corporate Animation Video the possibilities are endless, most using it mainly to promote their brand or product that is often considered its main usage. Gameplay is simple: feed and train your Magikarp to increase its Jump Power (JP), and then enter it into jumping competitions. There's no skill involved, and the game isn't difficult, but it's endearing and I found myself becoming attached to the Magikarp I'd spent all of 20 minutes with. Unfortunately, once your Magikarp reaches level 20, it'll retire from the jumping competitions and you have to start over with a new one.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!