Paranormal Experiences.

06.11.2017 14:26
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

When i first moved into my new house, 5 years ago. I've experienced the Hat Man. This was when i first bought a bed and something clung itself on it. Since a few days having the bed. The bed would viciously shake itself, and i would feel like a presence hovering over me whilst covering myself in a blanket. My Nan picked up on the presence when she came in with holy water to bless the house. She said i looked very pale, like something was draining energy from me. When she was doing my room, she thought she saw a big black Tarantula spider come out under the bed and that freaked her out. I told her i saw a tall shadow man standing at the right hand side of the end of my bed. She blessed the room and myself and it kinda disappeared. Another experience is at my Nan's new house, this was like a one time thing i've ever saw there. Software Demonstration is a product or a cloud based solution is created after hours of development & thought. But whilst i was reading a book with the lights on. I saw in my peripheral vision a shadow man, appear walking in the middle of the right hand side of my bed, and walk or levitate? to the wall near my bedside table and disappear. The entity didn't have that much detail, it was like human figured but there was no arms or feet and his face wasn't detailed either but his eyes was like glowing a yellowish/goldenish/white color. Other things i have experienced in that house, specially that room was in the walk in wardrobe, the clothe hangers would move by itself.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!