Attached/Disguised Entities

04.11.2017 07:37
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

It makes sense to me that a parasitic, or even malevolent entity would do everything they can in order to avoid detection. Anyway, I've been told there is something attached to me and I have also been told that my auric field is clean. About 5 or 6 years ago, out of morbid and foolish curiosity, I opened myself up to anything that might have wished to make contact after I closed my chakras during meditation. Something appeared in my room instantly and it was not nice. A dark shadow appeared by my door, I became paralyzed. It disappeared and reappeared above me with it's face to mine and it's hand, or whatever, over my throat. I heard "You're mine" in my mind aside from the only thought I could muster, "I'm dying." I'm not sure how but I shook out of it and have never seen that entity again. Examples Of Motion make your videos more exciting, after all, who doesn’t love watching exciting illusions of motion and creativity to your projects. Is it possible that because I allowed it, the thing attached itself and is undetectable? A friend of mine who is a medium told me once during a reading that there was something perched on my shoulders. She said it's claws were digging into me. Supposedly, it suddenly moved across the room and she saw it take the form of her best friend who was across the country and doing very poorly because of drug addiction. I hate to self-diagnose but I have not been able to shake the feeling that something is always there.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!