Very negative entity

07.11.2017 13:10
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

I cannot get attuned with stones yet due to very serious entity's or psychic attacks and incessant talk and being mean sometimes pain (rarely serious). Also sometimes take over of my control like moving my eyes, once made me to walk funny. Hand shakes while holding cup of freshly filled tea violently on occasion. I just got mental being bumped trying to think what to say more here which is getting rare to enjoy thinking. The protection methods does not apply to this even protective stones does nothing for a reason, aforementioned mental control in first place. Once this problem goes away I'll be happy being able to do things like, read books, watch repair hobby which is unfortunately being shelved for years too. Animated Examples includes various creative visual elements which attract consumers with more effectiveness advertising method. Watch repairs is impossible since cannot hands cannot be kept steady because hands shakes and jerks trying to place tiny parts together and also destroy delicate parts with tweezers and screwdrivers get jerked. Yet can touch a period on the printed paper with needle's tip perfectly very easily and can pick up a loose hair with watch maker's sharp tipped tweezers.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!