The Supernatural

08.11.2017 09:17
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

On a personal level I have to say I've never experienced anything that I would class 'supernatural'. That said, I know people who have or at least allege to have had. One friend described going to a rambler's dinner/meeting in a country hall in the north of the county. He claims he knew his way to the conveniences without ever having been to that location before,in fact knew the whole layout of the house but insisted he had never been there in his life. Examples of Case Study are used to help you see how the past projects and scenarios were addressed to market their offering and reach new audience. A different occasion was when he was in the army. They were resting up in the barracks and a few of his friends were messing around with an ouija board. Without warning, the windows began opening and slamming of their own accord. Yet the day was hot and still. Selective memory? Or a genuine supernatural incident? I'll add he is level-headed and a rational sort of bloke, or at least as far as I can tell.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!