How To Make Mini-Smogon

22.11.2017 08:33
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

One of the things which would be required to make PO successful as a community on its own would be improving the simulator: making the web-client work much better would be a big step in the right direction, but ultimately I'm not going to focus my attention on the simulator in this post, it's your job to make it better. Obviously the community I'm strongly involved in doesn't have its own simulator. Now onto tiering. There's a few different ways I've thought of that move PO further away from Smogon's model of tiering, and I'll throw in some ideas from Pokebattle too which maybe PO could run with considering Pokebattle is looking to never see re-release. Campaign Product Ad is any method of communication about the promotion of a product in an attempt to induce potential customers to purchase the product. One thing you could do is a different naming system for your tiers. Although it's not a very substantiative change on its own, it helps give your community more of a sense of identity. For example, in the community I help run, our 'OU'-like tier goes by the name of 1U, and then we have tiers below that following a numerical system of 2U, 3U, and so on.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!