Symptoms of Spirits Interacting With Me?

04.11.2017 07:34
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

For the past several weeks (or maybe months?) I've been experiencing a progressing decline in my reflexes. What I mean by this is my body would start to feel very heavy; as if I'm going up a mountain and carrying someone on my back. The first symptom I would notice is I would get drowsy real easy. But then I might just be tired of work. (Usually I'm full of energy). The second symptom I would feel extra burden on my shoulders (both). Advertising Campaign is a series of advertisement messages that share a single idea and theme which make up an integrated marketing communication. They wouls feel very heavy, tense and sore. In my line of work where I sell cars, this is a completely out-of-nowhere physical symptom to have. So it can't be work. The third symptom I would have is I feel extra aggresion within me. I would get very angry / emotional very easily and when I do its like a volcano exploding. The fourth symptom I would have is pain in my right leg. The pain would first off present itself as a "sore" leg (as in after running/jogging for a period of time) but then would progress to something very painful. I can't walk without having to feel pain. The pain stings but there are no mysterious bruises or anything of the sort.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!