Signature Pokemon of main characters from the anime

24.11.2017 07:07
Gast
( gelöscht )

Hello Guys,

I thought this would be a fun thread and I couldn't find anything like it from before. Basically each main character of the anime (traveling companions, main rivals, etc), who is their signature Pokemon. What I mean by signature Pokemon is basically the Pokemon you think of when you think of that character, the one you couldn't imagine them without, their most reliable partner. I think it is important that this has a combination of strong relationship and a lot of success together at whatever that individual's goal is. Business Whiteboard Animation when compared to other types of advertisements, markets and promotes services and products in a more economical way. Some are pretty obvious, but others may be a little more surprising, and of course we all will have our own opinions. I'm going to do a "runner up" too, which is sometimes actually the more difficult choice, but is also fun to do. I am not doing the SM series for three reasons: 1. because I'm not caught up, 2. because as you will see below, some of these you wouldn't really know by 40-50 episodes yet anyway, 3. because a lot of the SM choices would be pretty obvious as of now anyway. I wrote a lot about this because I found this a lot of fun, but I bolded my choices so you can just skim the explanations unless you totally disagree (which I expect a lot of)/agree and want to see what I had to say.

Thanks

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!